Are you or someone you know interested in supporting the HHE PTA through a Business Membership?
Our PTA offers 3 annual levels of membership to support HHE and get your business name out to our parents, teachers, and surrounding community.
- Listed on the HHE PTA website
- Listed in the electronic school directory
- Membership to MO and National PTA
- Everything listed above PLUS
- Link to your business page on the HHE PTA website
- Advertisement on HHE PTA Facebook page in fall and spring
- Everything listed above PLUS
- Inclusion in Fall or Spring PTA Business Members Spotlight in the Daily Hornet, thanking you for your membership and including your Company name, logo and link to your webpage.
- Logo on banner that hangs in school year-round and at PTA events *if purchased by Sept 15th*
- Game or inflatable sponsorship at the Carnival *pending in-person events allowed in 2021*
* The Hawthorn Hill Elementary PTA is a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt organization*
Sign up on the form below. If you wish to pay with a check, please print and fill out the form below. You can mail both to:
Hawthorn Hill Elementary
2801 SW Pryor Rd
Lee’s Summit, MO 64082
Additional ways to donate to HHE PTA beyond membership –
- Sponsor a meal for the staff during Parent Teacher Conferences, Teacher Appreciation Week, or the first week back after summer or winter break. (flyers, coupons, etc. can be displayed at the table, no in person attendance).
- Donate prizes or additional funds for the fundraiser.
- Donate a basket/item to the Silent Auction held at the Carnival.
- Volunteer to work stations at the Carnival.
- Sponsor a game or inflatable at the school Carnival — business name and logo displayed at the game or inflatable.
A little more about our PTA memberships:
What does the HHE PTA do? We offer both rewarding and educational opportunities to our students throughout the year. We also provide information and resources that strengthen the connections between children, parents, schools and the community.
Where do your Membership Funds go? Your funds help aid student events, family activities, school enhancements and the purchase of instructional aids and supplies for our teachers and students to use in our classrooms. Each year we raise money to give an annual gift to our school, designed to benefit current as well as future students. Everything we do is thanks in great part to our memberships and sponsors.
With your tax deductible membership, you will also become a member of both the Missouri State PTA and National PTA. Your state and national membership includes exclusive discounts and offers from PTA sponsors and member benefit providers, such as AARP, Hertz, Staples, MetLife and more. For more offers and updates, visit the National PTA’s website at www.pta.org/benefits or the Missouri State PTA’s website at www.mopta.org. Additionally, both of these levels work with legislators to make sure the funding needed for the successful education of our children is not cut.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.